The waterfront project is now well underway at WBYC. After a bit of work, the old Sailors Pavilion gave up and fell in on itself. The old structure proved to be quite strong. After a bit of digging behind the building, they found the old concrete slab from the 1912-1937 Club House. There have been bits and pieces of dishes and utensils in the dirt but nothing resembling buried treasure or pirate loot.